Wigan and Leigh Archives Online



Thatched cottage used by Mr Stirrup as a fish shop. A man, a boy and a dog stand outside the shop. The cottage was on the south side of Bradshawgate, Leigh, between Ellesmere Street and the entrance to the Bull's Head Yard. The cottage was demolished in 1897. Timpson's shoe shop later stood on the site.

Image Details

Location Leigh, Lancashire, England

Add to Basket