Wigan and Leigh Archives Online

PC2009.164

PC2009.164

View of Gilded Hollins Farm, St Helen's Road, Leigh shortly before demolition, circa 1930s. Wesleyan meetings were held here in 1780 before Mr Richard Eckersley gave land for a school and chapel at Lowton Common. Opposite the farmhouse was Knott's Mill.

Image Details

Location Leigh, Lancashire, England

Add to Basket

Prints Temporarily Unavailable