View of the Tudor wing and chapel at Wrightington Hall. The top arrow shows Priests Hole exit which was by way of a cupboard. The bottom arrow shows one of three or four exits, this particular one leads to the basement. This photograph was taken in 1929, the year the building was demolished by Lancashire County Council.
|Location||Wrightington, Lancashire, England|